- It’s simple
- GeNESIS Capital Leasing features simplified documentation, easy one-page applications, no financial statements (in most cases), accelerated approval times, and more. It’s all designed to give you the equipment you need without delay.
- Avoid bank restrictions
- By leasing, you avoid blanket liens, restrictive covenants, rate escalator clauses, “call anytime” provisions, compensating balance requirements, or any surprises that typically are part of traditional lending arrangements.
- Protect your lines
- Banks are great for short-term needs, and lines of credit can be extremely valuable for emergencies. By leasing, you don’t reduce those open lines to finance equipment. Let your bank do what it does best.
- Variable payments
- By leasing, your payments can be matched to project revenues, seasonal cash flow variations, budget limitations, and other challenges. You
won’t need to divert cash or add to loan balances. Our flexible leases can be structured for no payments up to six months, longer amortizations,
and PUTs, TRACs, or other options to lower payments even further.
- ”100% Plus” financing
- To make your equipment work best for you, our leases can cover everything you need: software, installation, related leasehold improvements, training, and even some supply items. This reduces your initial costs, and lets you earn profits faster with your new equipment.
- Proven alternative
- Leasing is a well-accepted concept, with more than 80% of companies leasing some or all of their equipment. In total, about one-
third of all equipment in the United States is acquired under a lease contract. This makes leasing the country’s single largest form of external